Install Cydia for iOS 7.0.6 – 7.0.0 devices with evasi0n7
You can not download Cydia directly for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Therefore you have to use computer for download jailbreak tool(in this time it is evasi0n7) which use to install Cydia. Select your computer platform for downloading evasi0n7 tool (evasi0n7 is compatible with both Windows and MAC platforms). After that follow our step guide below and it will guarantee for install Cydia on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch successfully.
For Windows users (evasi0n7 1.0.7) : Click Here to Download
For Mac uses (evasi0n7 1.0.7) : Click Here to Download
Evasi0n 7 Requirements
- Windows Users – XP Minimum / MAC Users – 10.7 Minimum
- Latest iTunes Download and install
- Make sure your device is running with iOS 7.0.0 – 7.0.6 version
Instructions for evasion7 users
- One of the most important thing is backup your device before use evasi0n7. This will benefit to recover your data if some error with your jailbreak process.
- Another important thing is remove device and backup passcodes
- Please close iTunes and related applications opened for work.
- evasi0n jailbreak process is simple and less than 10 minutes of time you can do this properly. If any error was happened please execute all process again.
How to Use evasi0n7 for Jailbreak your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Download evasi0n7 latest version using above download links
- Connect your device into PC using USB cable
- Click Jailbreak button and wait till end of evasi0n process.
- After few minutes Cydia will be your home screen, Tap Cydia icon and it will take to few seconds to setup.
Note – Some Cydia tweaks may not be worked properly with iOS 7, this will be fine when developer update software.